in his 15-minutes-talk he reveals a lot of stuff that makes him happy, culminating in some points that make him more happy than before.
seems that there are some very good points in this list.
i’ll try to stick to those for a moment, the points seem noteworthy!
– Complaining is silly. Either act or forget.
– Thinking life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now.
– Being not truthful works against me.
– Helping other people helps me.
– Organizing a charity group is surprisingly easy.
– Everything I do always comes back to me.
– Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on.
– Over time I get used to everything and start taking if for granted.
– Money does not make me happy.
– Traveling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life.
– Assuming is stifling.
– Keeping a diary supports my personal development.
– Trying to look good limits my life.
– Worrying solves nothing.
– Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
– Having guts always works out for me.